TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms conditions of entry before booking your event.
- People understand that they are participating on these tours/workshops at their own risk.
- People on these tours/workshops should dress appropriately for the venue chosen. Sensible footwear should be worn at all times as uneven ground is present at many of these venues.
- People sign a waiver form on the night stating that they understand they will be working in the dark, so increasing the chance of tripping or falling.
- There is no video or audio recording of the stories.
- Instructions from the guides should be followed at all times.
- People are to remain with the tour and not wander off on their own.
- Any person arriving at the venue who is obviously under the influence of drugs/alcohol will not be permitted onto the tour. Please note that if this is the case there will be no refund of payment received for the event.
- Alcohol/drugs will not be permitted on these premises. Anybody found with alcohol will be removed without refund.
- No Smoking rules apply in these venues. Car park and street smoking is allowed.
- Venues, guests and tour guides should be respected at all times. Unacceptable behaviour will result in the tour being halted and the person asked to leave. No refund will be received.
- People understand that should your tour not reach minimum numbers, this tour could be canceled or merged with an earlier/later tour time.
- Please note that Ghost Tours 15+ unless otherwise stated with Ghost Hunts 18+. Dark History Tours are not suitable for children under 15 due to subject matter. Please contact us before booking children onto a tour.
- By booking this tour, I waive the right to sue or make any legal claims against Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons Ghost Tours, its staff or any venue we use during an Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons event.
Our tours consist of walking and standing, often in warm weather or wet conditions on what can be uneven ground. Please consider this if you suffer any of the listed conditions:
- Difficulties with walking distances or standing
- Heart conditions
- Bladder conditions
- Breathing conditions such as Asthma
- High or low Blood Pressure
- Any injuries such as muscle strain or tendons
- Any recent surgery
- Haunted Horizons has a ‘no refund policy’. However, if cancelled with enough notice, we can credit you for a future tour.
- If Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons Ghost Tours cancels any event then refund in full will be offered. Alternatively another date can be chosen. (This does not apply if we simply need to change the time).
- Guest ‘no show’ on the night, will not be eligible for any refunds or credit.
- Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons Ghost Tours will be run whatever the weather unless deemed unsafe by us, such as in the case of storms and high winds.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
All events and tours need to be pre-booked and paid for in full prior to the event. Payments are non refundable unless the event is cancelled by Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons or by the venue owners. Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserve the right to cancel any event if numbers needed for that particular event have not been reached. If this happens then Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons will contact the customer and refund the customers money in full or give them a choice of future dates.
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons accepts credit card, money orders, paypal, direct deposit or online banking as methods of payment.
Please contact us for online/direct deposit banking details at firstname.lastname@example.org