GHOST TOUR BOOKINGS: FIND DATES/TIMES AND SECURE YOUR SPOTS
Here are the buttons for accessing Adelaide Haunted Horizons’ tour dates & times or to secure your dark history or ghost tour booking.
If you do not find a date you would like for your tour, please contact us as we are flexible and may be able to accommodate if you have a group interested.
Please note; before booking or purchasing a gift voucher/tickets, that we do have a ‘No refund’ policy, due to change of mind‘. This covers a number of reasons from the consumer’s end, such as sickness and unforeseen circumstances. We sell in good faith so once you have purchased your ticket/gift voucher, you will have entered into this agreement.
Refunds/credit will be given if the event is cancelled, postponed or any unforeseen circumstances from the Haunted Horizons end.
Please read the conditions of entry before making your ghost tour bookings. We will assume they have been read at the time of booking and agreed to them. CLICK HERE
If you have any questions about making your ghost tour bookings, please contact: Haunted Horizons – Tel: 0407 715 866
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the conditions of entry before booking your event. On purchasing your ticket, you will have agreed to these and entered into this agreement. You are responsible for sharing with other members of your group.
- To book this tour, I am over 18 years of age.
- Tickets and gift vouchers are ‘non-refundable due to change of mind’. This covers any unforeseen circumstances from our guests’ end, such as sickness, accident etc. Please choose wisely.
- Please note that some Ghost Tours & all Ghost Hunts are 18+. Dark History Tours are unsuitable for children under 15 due to the subject matter. We have a duty of care to younger audiences.
- Strictly NO alcohol. Anybody deemed under the influence of alcohol or any other substance will be refused entry without a refund.
- You understand that you are participating in these tours/workshops at your own risk.
- You agree to sign a waiver form on the night stating that you understand you will be working in the dark, increasing the chance of tripping or falling.
- There is no video or audio recording of the tours.
- You are to remain with the tour and not wander off on your own.
- Venues, guests and tour guides should be respected at all times. Disruptive, loud and unacceptable behaviour will result in the tour being halted and the person being asked to leave. No refund will be given.
- You understand that should your tour not reach minimum numbers, this tour could be cancelled or merged with an earlier/later tour time.
- By booking this tour, I waive the right to sue or make any legal claims against Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons Ghost Tours, its staff or any venue we use during an Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons event.
- Although rare, tours could be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or severe weather conditions, such as extreme heat. If we need to do this, you will be moved to another suitable date or put into credit.
Our tours consist of walking and standing, often in warm weather or wet conditions on what can be uneven ground. Please consider this if you suffer any of the listed conditions. Our venues do not all have seating.
- Difficulties with walking distances or standing
- Heart conditions
- Bladder conditions
- Breathing conditions such as asthma
- High or low blood pressure
- Any injuries such as muscle strain or tendons
- Any recent surgery
- Advanced Pregnancy
- Haunted Horizons has a ‘no refund policy due to change of mind’. This includes any unforeseen circumstances from the guests’ end, such as sickness, accident or wrongly booked.
- Change of date can be arranged with three days’ notice. We cannot change group bookings at such short notice, so contact us asap.
- If Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons Ghost Tours cancels your event, another date can be chosen or a refund given. (This does not apply if we simply need to change the time of the night).
- Guest ‘no show’ on the night will not be eligible for refunds or credit.
- Our Tours will be run whatever the weather, unless deemed unsafe. If it is merely raining, the tour will proceed.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
All events and tours need to be pre-booked and paid for in full before the event. Payments and gift vouchers are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons or by the venue owners. Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserve the right to cancel any event if minimum numbers have not been reached or due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, then Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons will contact the customer and give them a choice of future dates.
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons accepts credit cards or Paypal.