Moonta Paranormal Investigation
Moonta Paranormal Investigation – Grab your spots for this popular weekend away!
Join our Moonta Paranormal Investigation
The night will include:
- Familiarising yourself with the ghost hunting equipment and it’s correct uses.
- Going over examples of possible evidence.
- State-of-the art ghost hunting equipment supplied.
- Splitting into teams, conducting experiments and monitoring these venues for possible ghostly activity.
- Free refreshments throughout the night.
Shadowy figures and the sound of disembodied voices of children have been experienced by others on previous tours in Moonta.
How to book your tour
- Press ‘Book Now’ below for dates.
- To pay, simply press ‘book now’
- Choose number of tickets
- Choose pay by Credit Card or Paypal
- Any problems then contact us.
No tickets will be sent. Print out the email/payment details and bring with you. Please read our terms and conditions before booking your tour. We will assume you have read and agreed to these when you book. Haunted Horizons has a ‘no refund’ policy. Please remember to double check dates and times by pressing our ‘Book Now’ button.
Moonta Paranormal Investigation details
Duration: 7 hours (9 p.m. to 4 a.m.)
Cost with no accommodation: $135. Refreshments throughout the night are included.
These are special events so please press the ‘book now’ for dates or check with us.
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserves the right to cancel an event should numbers not be reached or if property owners decide to use locations for their own events. If this happens money will be refunded in full or another date offered.
Please note, although the stories that are told are real, Haunted Horizon’s™ naturally can NOT promise you a ghost on the night, we can however ensure you have an enjoyable and fun night. For this reason these tours and workshops should be viewed as entertainment only.
Book with the local operator you can trust. Haunted Horizons™, has been named best Tour Operator in the South Australian Tourism Awards 2015 and 2016. You will also be booking with professional paranormal investigators (PFI) who’ve been operating more than 15 years.