Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunt
Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunts:
Join the Official Paranormal Researchers of the Adelaide Gaol and find out for yourself if it is really haunted?
Have you seen the TV ghost hunting shows, and always wondered what it would be like to do a paranormal investigation yourself? Well, now is your opportunity to do just this, on one of our Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunts.
Now you have the chance to hunt something paranormal with us… and here are the reasons to join Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons™ as we see what’s out there …
- Your guides have unparalleled experience with investigations at the Adelaide Gaol, as we were the official paranormal investigators there for over a decade. We even wrote the book on it… ‘Ghosts of the Past‘!
- You get to use state-of-the-art equipment to help in your ghost hunting.
- You are guided by our experienced, professional and friendly investigators (we are not just weekend cemetery visitors – we do this for a living and perform up to 3 or 4 of these hunts a week. We even investigate around the world!).
- YOU are the most valuable part of the ghost hunt … not us! (Sometimes we use the word “bait” but in a nice way of course!).
So what does Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunts mean for you?
It means your experience with us, will give you the best possible chance of seeing what lurks in the dark at the Adelaide Gaol.
We can’t promise anything – of course – except for a great evening. After all, it is the experience that counts and paranormal activity does not happen every time.
Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunts are a 4hr paranormal investigations – starting with a ghost tour and lockdown, coffee break, then approximately 2 hours hunting with state-of-the-art equipment. Good luck!
Adelaide Goal Ghost Hunts – All Night Paranormal Investigation
Can you remain locked in South Australia’s most haunted location for a whole night?
Are you comfortable knowing that you cannot leave (after all, it is a Gaol)?
Will you remain calm in a closed cell, alone, in the dark for a time?
Even if you can’t, you are invited to join Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons in an all-night lockdown.
Our experienced investigators will make sure you have plenty of training, plenty of time and lots of nerve as you explore the paranormal happenings of the Gaol.
We are not new to this – we have been investigating the Gaol for over a decade – as the official researchers, volunteers and guides. We know where to look!
The Adelaide Gaol all night lock-down starts with a ghost tour of the site, followed by a debrief and refreshments.
You will also get a full training session on the state-of-the-art equipment that you will be using, and look at some of the evidence that we have captured.
After this, we venture into the Gaol … all night … to see what happens.
Adelaide Gaol Ghost Hunts details
4hr Ghost Hunts
Time – 9.00 – 1.00 (times may vary so check our calendar)
Cost – $80
Time – 9.00 p.m. until 4 a.m. (times may vary)
Cost – $135
For more information on the 2hr ghost tours click Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tours
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserves the right to cancel an event should numbers not be reached or if property owners decide to use locations for their own events. If this happens money will be refunded in full or another date offered. Please note, although the stories that are told are real, Haunted Horizon’s™ naturally can NOT promise you a ghost on the night, we can however ensure you have an enjoyable and fun night. For this reason these tours and workshops should be viewed as entertainment only.
Book with the local operator you can trust. Haunted Horizons™, has been named best Tour Operator in the South Australian Tourism Awards 2015 and 2016. You will also be booking with professional paranormal investigators (PFI) who’ve been operating more than 15 years.
How to check dates/book your tour
- Press ‘Book Now’ below for dates.
- To see all calendar press ‘Tours’
- Choose number of tickets in options
- To pay simply press ‘book now’
- Choose pay by Credit Card or Paypal
- Any problems then contact us.