Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour
Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour as featured on Channel 9, Today Show, and Haunting: Australia
Is the Arcade really haunted? Many who work and visit there, claim it is! Come on an Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour and explore those ghost stories for yourself, on this exclusive tour… after dark!
Why would the Adelaide Arcade be haunted?
How about three terrible deaths since it opened in 1885. As the oldest shopping Arcade in Australia, it certainly has seen it’s share of tragedy.
1. 1887 Francis Cluney, the caretaker of the Arcade met with a tragic and horrific accident.
2. 1902 death from gas inhalation of a small boy. Was it an accident, or was he murdered by his mother?
3. 1904 – a young lady, shot in the back by her husband. Her husband felt the end of a rope in the Adelaide Gaol.
Meet the Arcade Ghosts
There are many experiences told by both staff and visitors:
1. A dark shadowy figure is seen walking by
2. Reports of footsteps pacing on the 2nd floor of Gays Arcade
3. Children heard playing and running
4. Doors slamming
5. People being gently touched
6. A little boy is seen standing close by, before vanishing in front of witnesses.
7. Full-bodied sightings of a gentleman in a long coat.
These are just some of the ghost stories told on the Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour… there are many more.
Book our Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour and maybe you will go home with a ghostly tale of your own!
Please note that the Arcade itself will be lit, but our visit to the original old tearoom beneath the Arcade will be in darkness.
How to book your tour
- Press ‘Book Now’ below for dates.
- To pay, simply press ‘book now’
- Choose number of tickets
- Choose pay by Credit Card or Paypal
- Any problems then contact us.
No tickets will be sent. Print out the email/payment details and bring with you. Please read our terms and conditions before booking your tour. We will assume you have read and agreed to these when you book. Haunted Horizons has a ‘no refund’ policy. Please remember to double check dates and times by pressing our ‘Book Now’ button.
It was an awesome experience to go into the tea room on our Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour. Would do it again for sure, and highly recommend it. Thanks guys!!! PS. The Dark History tour was hugely interesting also.
Morning Alison, just wanted to send a very big thank you for allowing me to join your group last night on the Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour. I think it was one of the most fascinating history and Ghost tours, I’ve ever done – geez – you’re good at what you do!
Why would you do the Arcade Ghost Tour with Haunted Horizons™? Do you really have to ask?
- We are the official tour operating inside the Arcade after hours. This means we have exclusive access to areas out of bounds to others.
- Paranormal Field Investigators (our research arm) were the official investigators of the Arcade.
- We have over 28 years of experience, researching the paranormal and the history of South Australia.
- We have the real stories, the major research, the video/audio and, you will see this too when on our tour.
- We have unparalleled knowledge of the history, the ghosts, and the creepy activities there.
- Best of all, for every guest using our tours, we also donate part of your ticket price to beyondblue.
Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour details
Duration: 2 hours
Our Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour runs on selected Thursday nights at 7.30pm. Private bookings can be done most nights apart from Fri/Sat, for a minimum number or 10. However, if a maximum number of 15 is not met, we reserve the right to offer remaining spots to the public.
Cost: $44 pp (Inc 10% G.S.T.)
Age: 15+ (to be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times)
Where to meet: Rundle Mall Entrance by the fountain.
To Check for dates: Please go to ‘Book Your Tour’ and press the ‘book now‘ button for the calendar.
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserves the right to cancel an event should numbers not be reached or if property owners decide to use locations for their own events. If this happens money will be refunded in full or another date offered.
Please note, although the stories that are told are real, Haunted Horizon’s™ naturally can NOT promise you a ghost on the night, we can however ensure you have an enjoyable and fun night. For this reason these tours and workshops should be viewed as entertainment only.
Book with the local operator you can trust. Haunted Horizons™, has been named best Tour Operator in the South Australian Tourism Awards 2015 and 2016. You will also be booking with professional paranormal investigators (PFI) who’ve been operating more than 15 years.