ADELAIDE GAOL GHOST TOURS
Book with the local operator you can trust - ‘Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons™’, named best Tour Operator and winner in the S.A. Tourism Awards 2015
Is the Adelaide Gaol really haunted? Make sure you book with the official paranormal investigators of the Gaol for over 10 years!
“I love crime, I love history … and I love ghosts” – Stephen King
Why would you do the Adelaide Gaol with Haunted Horizons™? Do you really have to ask?
- Paranormal Field Investigators (our research arm) were the official investigators of the Gaol for over 10 years.
- We have the real stories, the major research, the video/audio and so will you when booking on our tour.
- We have unparalleled knowledge of the history, the ghosts, and the creepy activities there.
- You help support the Gaol and her history, as a portion of each ticket goes back to the Gaol.
- Best of all, for every guest using our tours we also donate part of your ticket price to beyondblue
Our guides are wonderfully experienced, but maybe you can stump them with something like:-
- “What daytime sightings have been made at the Gaol?”
- “What’s in the pit and why did it make itself known one day?”
- “What made one of the investigators scream and run for safety?”
Are you too nervous to dare the Adelaide Gaol at night? Still intrigued by the ghosts? Then try one of our late afternoon ghost tours. Older children welcome (note not suitable for young children). Your ticket price for the daytime tours allow you to freely explore the Gaol before the tour commences.
Need more than a 2-hour ghost tour? Join us for our extended tour and Ghost Hunt (4+ hours) where you become the Ghost Hunter. Use our state-of-the-art equipment and see what you can hunt down … or maybe what hunts you down.
Click Ghost Hunt for more information.
Not into ghosts? We do history and specialised tours – try our Court to Casket tour, and follow the journey of some of our condemned prisoners - the executions and the executed, what were their stories. We can even manufacture a special tour or event just for your group.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
"Thanks guys for an awesome night at the gaol. We will definitely be back again for another investigation, or two. Recommend recommend recommend!!!" - Marc, Adelaide
"Thanks alison, spils and team had a awesome night, your knowledge and organization made the night. Hope to investigate with you again at some stage ! Love that new building thanks for signing our book Unreal!!!" Matt, Adelaide
Ages 15+ for night tours and ghost hunts -please contact us for special tours for younger age groups
2hr Ghost Tour - Night
Thurs/Fri/Sat - Cost - $38
Sun-Weds - special reduced price of $30
2hr Ghost Tour - Day (Group bookings by appointment only - Min 10 people)
Cost - $30 Adult, $25 older children (includes entry to the Gaol and free time before your tour - please note not suitable for young children)
Please note, although the stories that are told are real, Haunted Horizon's™ naturally can NOT promise you a ghost on the night, we can however ensure you have an enjoyable and fun night. For this reason these tours and workshops should be viewed as entertainment only.