Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour
Our Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour can be extremely creepy, especially at night!
Not only is the Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour creepy at night, but add to that, stories from our paranormal investigations, intertwined with some dark history of the building and it’s inhabitants, ending the night with our famous (or should it be infamous) Lockdown, and you know you are in for a good night.
We have been the official investigators of the Old Adelaide Gaol for over a decade and we know what the Gaol is capable of, but perhaps you can help us experience something we never have before.
Our guides will take you through the Gaol where experiences are almost commonplace. You will be introduced to how the Gaol operated in the past and whether this has an impact on the ghostly sightings today.
Includes looking at:
- Full bodied apparitions (sightings so intense that some are convinced they are real)
- The first Governor, who maybe hasn’t quite left the Gaol yet.
- The ‘Top Dog’ prisoner who may still hang around his domain
- Which buildings do visitors report extreme discomfort and need to leave.
Our tours are also renowned for our famous (or should that be infamous) lockdowns to finish with. What will you discover during the dark hours in a cell by yourself? Maybe see if you are comforted by an unseen prisoner during Lockdown in the New Building … if you dare!
Not into ghosts? We do history and specialised tours. Try our Murder & Madness tour, and follow the journey of some of our condemned prisoners – the executions and the executed, and learn about their stories?
Thanks guys for an awesome night at the gaol. We will definitely be back again for another investigation, or two. Recommend recommend recommend!!!Marc
Thanks alison, spils and team had a awesome night, your knowledge and organization made the night. Hope to investigate with you again at some stage ! Love that new building thanks for signing our book Unreal!!!Matt
Why would you do the Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour with Haunted Horizons™? Do you really have to ask?
- Paranormal Field Investigators (our research arm) were the official investigators of the Gaol for over 10 years.
- We were the ones that developed the Gaol ghost tours back in 2004.
- We have the real stories, the major research, the video/audio, as you will see when on our tour.
- We have unparalleled knowledge of the history, the ghosts, and the ghostly activities there.
- You help support the Gaol and her history, as a portion of each ticket goes back to the Gaol.
- Best of all, for every guest using our tours, we also donate part of your ticket price to beyondblue.
Adelaide Gaol Ghost Tour details
This tour is for ages 15+ for night tours. Please contact us for special tours for younger age groups.
2hr Ghost Tour – Night
Cost – $38
Time varies – please check for dates and times
4hr Ghost Hunt
Cost – $80
More information on Ghost Hunts and All night Lock downs – click Gaol Ghost Hunts
All-Night Lock Down
Cost – $125
Time – 9 p.m. until 4 a.m.
2hr Murder & Madness Tour – Daytime or night
please check for dates and times.
Adelaide’s Haunted Horizons reserves the right to cancel an event should numbers not be reached or D.E.W.N.R. (Department that owns the Gaol) decides to use it for their own events. If this happens money will be refunded in full or another date offered.
Please note, although the stories that are told are real, Haunted Horizon’s™ naturally can NOT promise you a ghost on the night, we can however ensure you have an enjoyable and fun night. For this reason these tours and investigations should be viewed as entertainment only.
Book with the local operator you can trust. Haunted Horizons™, has been named best Tour Operator in the South Australian Tourism Awards 2015 and 2016. You will also be booking with the official paranormal investigators (PFI) who’ve been operating there for more than 15 years.
How to check dates/book your tour
- Press ‘Book Now’ below for dates.
- To pay, simply press ‘book now’
- Choose number of tickets
- Choose pay by Credit Card or Paypal
- Any problems then contact us.