ADELAIDE ARCADE GHOST TOURS
As featured on Channel 9, Today Show and Haunting: Austrlaia
Is The Arcade Really Haunted? Many Claim it is!
Now, Explore those Ghost Stories For yourself, on this Exclusive tour... after Dark!
WHY WOULD THE ADELAIDE ARCADE BE HAUNTED?
How about 3 deaths since it opened in 1885. As the oldest shopping Arcade in Australia, it certainly has had it's share of tragedy.
1. 1887 Francis Cluney, the caretaker of the Arcade met with a tragic and horrific accident.
2. 1902 death from gas inhalation of a small boy. Was it an accident, or was he murdered by his mother?
3. 1904 - a young lady, shot in the back by her husband. He ended saw the end of a rope in the Adelaide Gaol.
The old Tea Rooms under the Arcade
There are many experiences told from both staff and visitors:
1. Dark shadowy figure seen walking by
2. Reports of footsteps pacing on the 2nd floor of Gays Arcade
3. Children heard playing and running
4. Doors slamming
5. People being gently touched
6. A little boy seen standing close by, before vanishing in front of witnesses.
7. A full-bodied sightings of a gentleman in a long coat.
These are just some of the ghost stories told at the Arcade... there are many more.
Book on our Adelaide Arcade Ghost Tour and maybe you will go home with a ghost story of your own!
ADELAIDE ARCADE GHOST TOUR REVIEWS
"It was an awesome experience to go into the tea room. Would do it again for sure, and highly recommend it. Thanks guys!!! PS. The Dark History tour was hugely interesting also." ~ Deb Miller, Adelaide
"Morning Alison, just wanted to send a very big thank you for allowing me to join your group last night. I think it was one of the most fascinating history & Ghost tours, I've ever done - geez - you're good at what you do!" ~ Paula MacManus, Adelaide
Cost - $35
Age 15+ (if younger, please contact Haunted Horizons first)
Public Tours most Thurs or Fri nights (other nights available for group bookings).
Please check the 'book now' button for dates
Meet in Rundle Mall outside Arcade Gate.
Please read our terms & conditions before booking your tour. We will assume you have read and agreed to these, when you book.
Adelaide arcade can be found on Rundle Mall, Adelaide
For more information on what to see and do at the Arcade visit their website
Email: Haunted Horizons
Phone: 0407 715 866